The support of individuals like you has been critical to sustaining jill sigman/thinkdance and allowing us to make art freely and ambitiously. In a world of increasing commercialism and homogeneity, experimental performance is unique and personal, something people experience together, and something that is becoming increasingly radical in a world of mass-production and virtual communication.
Please think about what experimental dance means to you. Your support of our work makes it possible to bring new productions to audiences in many cities, and to make rigorous work without creative compromise. We value your vote of support for jill sigman/thinkdance and for the existence of contemporary art in our time.By online contribution:
* 1. Click on the "Donate" button above to contribute to jill sigman/thinkdance online
* 2. You will be directed to the PayPal Nonprofit donation page for Thinkdance, Inc.
* 3. You may log in to your PayPal account or choose to enter donation information without using a PayPal account
To contribute by check:
* Make your check payable to Thinkdance, Inc.
* Mail your check to: jill sigman/thinkdance 235 West 102 Street, #14T NY, NY 10025
Thinkdance, Inc. is a not-for-profit, tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions made to Thinkdance, Inc. are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.